DRIVE FOR MCENROE LOGISTICS
Unlike most companies in the trucking industry, we do not push the costs of doing business on to our drivers.
Instead, we cover these expenses for them as a way to show our appreciation for all that they do!
Whether it's plates, permits, logs, scanning — we cover it all!
- No expense to the owner/operator, we pay for everything!
- Flexible schedules, home time whenever needed
- Drop and hook loads, no loading, unloading, tarping, or bumping the dock. Most loads can be picked up and dropped 24/7
- Fuel and tire discounts
- Weekly settlements
- 50% advance on all loads
- No force dispatch
- 100% of fuel surcharge and all other accessorial items
- Valid Class A CDL
- Current DOT annual truck inspection
- Tanker and doubles endorsements
- Clean driving record
- Current physical registered with state of residence
- Any year, make, and model tractor accepted
- Current title and form 2290
- Email and smart phone/tablet
SUGGESTED EQUIPMENT FOR OPERATIONS:
- Tank endorsement
- Chains and binders
- Straps, ratchets, portable wenches
- Full sliding fifth wheel — slide to center of rear axle
- Pintle hook
- Ball hitch
- Electric brakes
- Light bar
- TWIC card